Rosemont Cemetery, Wichita Falls
About Rosemont Cemetery, Wichita Falls
Rosemont Cemetery, originally known as Rosemont Burial Park, had its first internment on September 5, 1901. Over the years Rosemont fell into disrepair from neglect.
A group of concerned citizens formed the Rosemont Restoration Association in the early 1970s. The association raised approximately $50,000 dollars for repairs and beautification of Rosemont. The City of Wichita Falls accepted ownership of the cemetery in 1974.